Thursday, October 11, 2007

Life In The Fast Lane

I can't believe that it's been so long since I've darkened these 'cyber halls'. What can I say, other than it's been an extremely busy year for both Marcel and myself. As much as I've enjoyed spending time exploring other countries, and having fun, I'm happy that things have finally settled down and we can start enjoying the cooler temps and fabulous foliage that I've been seeing.

I've been walking quite often, and the cooler temps and beautiful weather only add to the desire to spend my time outside. As the days unfold, maybe I'll share photos of our holidays and also of Chucky and Mister M, who are as adorable and sweet as ever.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day and enjoying the gorgeous fall weather that is around us.

0 comments: