Friday, October 12, 2007

Slowing Down

The weekend is upon us, and I'm ready to settle down and enjoy the Autumn weather.

I've been feeling a bit run down, and I think it's my bodies way of telling me to 'slow down' and take it easy for a while. Luckily, all the madness of multiple appointments and dashing here and there is over, and I can settle in and enjoy the cooler temps, the beautiful weather, and shorter days.

The weekend is going to be one of relaxation. I just got home a little while ago from taking a 2 mile walk through the park and some local gardens, which was fun and even more so, relaxing.

Now, the bath water is running, and I'm headed for a quick soak before curling up in my pj's with a cup of green tea or cappuccino, under my favorite blanket to watch a movie.

What will you do this weekend? Don't forget to take the time to slow down, look around you and enjoy your surroundings. Remember that each moment is unique in that it will never be repeated exactly as it is at that second.

0 comments: